Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
a.Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
b.If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
c.We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
d.Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
e.Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. IP addresses We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
a.To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
b.To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
c.To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
d.To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
e.To notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to:
a.any member of our Group of Companies (our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries);
b.data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties working on our behalf (whether directly or indirectly).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
a.In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
b.If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
c.Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organisation asking for it.
Access to information (United Kingdom):
Data Protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the law. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The cookies we and our business partners use on this website are broadly grouped into the following categories:
Essential – Some of the cookies on our website are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on the website or which allows communication between your browser and the website. Our cookie preference cookie described in the section “How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?” is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
Analytics – We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyse how well our website was performing and improve it without these cookies.
Social Sharing – We use third party cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
Interest-Based Advertising – You will have noticed that when you visit websites you will be shown adverts for products and services you may wish to buy. The money made by website owners for showing third party adverts on their websites often pays for the cost of running the website and therefore usually allows you to use the website without having to pay a registration or usage fee. To try and ensure that the adverts you see are relevant to you third party cookies may be used to collect information about the types of things that interest you, for example websites you visit and the geography that you are based in. Having these cookies does not increase the number of adverts you will be shown, but simply makes the adverts you see more relevant. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your machine, you can do the following:
a.delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the "help" function within your browser or alternatively visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and/or
b.please note that we can’t always control third party cookies stored on your machine from our website and where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them. Please see our "Third Party Cookies" section below. Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
Some of the cookies described in the section above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our website. Third parties may also read cookies on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us, for example analytics. For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please see:
a. Internet Advertising Bureau website at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ where you will be able to opt-out of receiving Interest-Based Advertising cookies from some of the third parties listed below; and/or
Google Type of cookies:
Twitter Type of cookies: Social Sharing - Twitter also store cookies which allow their social sharing functionality including the "Tweet" function and to generate usage information during your visit to our website. More information and how to opt-out: http://twitter.com/privacy
Conditions of using our website:
1. This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.
2. A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
a.our the trade marks and logos;
b.the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and c.all the software used in relation to this website.
3. We are the owner or the authorised licensee of these intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on this website without our consent.
4. If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
5. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions. Using this website
7. You cannot use this website:
a. for any unlawful purpose;
b. to send spam;
c. to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
d. to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
e. to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
f. in a way that affects how it is run;
g. in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers' communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
h. using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
8. If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.
9. You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
10. By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your User Content:
a.is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to the Website and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
b.will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone's good reputation) or anything else that might cause widespread offence or bring us or our business partners into disrepute;
c.does not take away or affect any other person's privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights;
d.does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website;
e.will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly;
f.will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
11. If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the Website
12. We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the Website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
13. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on the Website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
14. You use the website at your own risk.
15. You should not rely on the website for advice.
16. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
a.there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
b.the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
17. There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
18. Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of: a.profits; b.business or business opportunities; c.savings you expect to make; d.goodwill; e.use of, or corruption to information; or f.information.
19. If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
a.using or relying on the website;
b.not being able to use the website;
c.any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
d.theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
e.goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
f.any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
20. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
20. The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
Defamation, trademark or copyright
As a responsible website publisher, we support the protection of your reputation and the protection of your intellectual property rights. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any third party material displayed on this website. We operate a notice and take down procedure regarding such material. In furtherance of this policy, we have established the procedures below to report any items that you believe defame you or constitute copyright or trademark infringement. Upon receipt of appropriate notification as set forth herein, where we deem it appropriate, we will take down or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing. Please be aware that providing false or misleading information in the notification of claim may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
If you believe that you have been defamed, your written notification must include the following:
1.Your contact information including your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and occupation if applicable;
2.Identification of the content and the location of the content on this website (where possible, cut and paste in your written notification all content that you believe is defamatory) that you believe is defamatory to you and state why you believe it is defamatory;
3.A statement as to why the defamatory content is untrue and the extent that it is damaging to you;
4.A good faith statement, submitted under the penalty of perjury, that the information provided by you in the notification is accurate and true.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed your written notification must include the following:
1.A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2.Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3.Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4.Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
5.A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and 6.A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your trademark has been infringed, your written notification must include the following:
1.Identification of the trademark or trademarks claimed to have been infringed, including the trademark registration number if applicable;
2.Identification of all the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
3.Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
4.A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the Trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
5.A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark that is allegedly infringed.
Ideal Lincs - Local food & drink, for local customers, from local producers.